Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I couldn't agree more


Mr Lewis and I see eye-to-eye on this one. Sure, the weather's hot and I'm drinking more iced tea than the regular kind, but it still counts. And I am devouring books at a rapid rate. Just finished The Next Best Thing by Jennifer Weiner and  Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella. Currently reading The Good Daughters by Joyce Maynard {and thoroughly enjoying it}, and next up is Tara Road by Maeve Binchy. I'll be finished them all by the weekend and back to the library for more! It seems none of the books I've read lately is quite long enough, so I just keep picking up another.

What are you reading this summer? I'd love some recommendations {and that reminds me, I've got a book review post in my drafts folder of all my summer reads... really must get that finished up so I can recommend a few favourites to you}.

Happy Wednesday, lovelies.

print via a favourite Etsy shop, What Katie Does

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite authors Emily Giffin just released a new book called Where We Belong. I haven't read it yet, but my friend loved it!

    I read Mindy Kaling's new book Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? and loved it! She's a funny gal.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...