Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be my valentine


Happy Valentine's Day, my lovelies!

What are your plans today? We had an exciting {and early} morning opening cards and gifts {stickers and stationery for me, all sorts of chocolate for the men in the family}, and eating heart-shaped waffles before we all dashed out the door for work and school. The boys were very excited about their class parties, and went bearing big trays of pale pink cupcakes and bags of Valentine cards for their friends. At work we're having a fancy potluck lunch and Secret Cupid gift exchange {fun!} Not very romantic, but all in all, I think it'll be a nice day. And after my running clinic tonight, I'm hoping to convince Alan to watch one of my favourites with me~ The Princess Bride! Wuv, twue wuv...

fabulous photo via the yvestown blog

3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! As long as you're getting to spend the day with people you care about, then it's a success in my book.

    I'll be waiting for Aaron to get out of class tonight, and then we'll exchange cards and gifts! And eat lots and lots of cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very well-rounded Valentine's day. :) I've been at school all day, but Matt and I have late dinner reservations at a fun restaurant around here. I hope you and your boys have an incredible day, and that you get in on some of that chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (belated) Valentine's Day, Erin!! Did you get to watch the Princess Bride last night? I spend the evening at a friend's house. He made me dinner than we watched Breaking Dawn -- we both have been wanting to see it, but since we weren't at a theater, we got to point out all the parts we thought were silly. It was great.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...