Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Movie night


I am finally going to see The Help tonight. I absolutely loved the book {as you might recall}, and have heard so many good things about the movie. I can't wait to see it brought to life on the big screen.

Oh, and I'm looking forward to the popcorn, too.

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! We're off to swimming lessons this morning and then for our adventure at the pumpkin patch. I love a day jam-packed full of fun, don't you?

image via here

2 comments:

  1. I have yet to read or see "The Help" although I wanted to so badly after Micaela went on about how much she loved the movie! I can't wait to see it and I hope you ended up loving it as much as you loved the book :) There's few things better than a good movie and some popcorn. I carry white cheddar seasoning with me every time I go to the movies - I'm addicted to that stuff :) Your Sunday sounded so lovely! :) I hope your week is just as wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT IS SOOOO GOOD!!! and E, i just know you'll love it! such touching performances. This is one i wanted to read before seeing the film and i'm sad i never got round to it. i can't wait to hear what you think!

    movie dates are my favourite. xo

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...