Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Double overtime, money to burn, result!


Three beautiful things on this Tuesday night:

1. It was super stressful, and went into double overtime, but the Canucks won the big game tonight! We're going to the Stanley Cup Final! {yep, am a full-on hockey fangirl now...}

2. I found out today that I still have $864 to spend on new books for my library, and I have to spend it by the end of the week. I'm going to have fun at the bookstore on Thursday!

3. Conducted interviews for our new ECE assistant at the preschool today. Was nervous about it, but think I came across quite professional. And the best bit? We found someone fab.

Other things making me happy at the moment:
A brisk walk around the block between the 3rd period and 1st overtime... every house had hockey on the tv! I've got a phone date with Em tomorrow, and a skype date with Brandi- yay! Have begun planning a LOST re-watch this summer with my friend Chrissy. Making spaghetti bolognese for supper. The boys' excitement at being allowed to play the Dino Dan game before bedtime. Crisp, clean sheets to fall asleep on. And, perhaps the best one of all: Sawyer's firm belief that when he wears his Ironman pajamas, he truly has superhero powers... if that doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will!

Good-night, lovelies. I promise to make the rounds of your blogs tomorrow and catch up with you. I feel like it's been ages... In the meantime, won't you share your 3BT with me?

image via yahoo sports

6 comments:

  1. Haha I get really excited about sport sometimes :)

    You will have the best time finding more books for the library. That would be such a fantastic job to do.

    And yay for interviewing and being professional and finding a great person for the job. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still bummed that the Red Wings are out. but I know the feeling of pride that comes with having your team in the finals! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm cheering for the Canucks too, I don't really follow hockey, but the Canucks are mentioned on the news here at the moment, probably because of the Dane Jannik Hansen playing for them:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited we'll finally get to chat today! I only wish I could be there with you to go book shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, so many awesome things. when you talked about the new ECE assistant i thought about how fun it would be if you and i were working together at the same school! perfect right? :) here are my 3BT's:
    1. i got asked to do a 2nd interview with the play/music teacher for toddlers.
    2. our bake sale is coming together beautifully {i've already checked a lot off the list}!
    3. i'm finally getting time to clean the house and catch up on blogs {two things which make me really happy}.

    i hope your week gets better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exactly what Kim said!! I was just thinking how fun it would be to work together. Maybe one day...

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...