Pages

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Typing's still tricky

... so I'm going to tackle the housework instead. Pretty sure I haven't mopped this place in a month. And the playroom looks like a bomb went off {a bomb that threw traintracks and dinosaurs to all four corners of the room and every little spot in between!}

via tumblr

Forget doing the ironing though! The way my week's going, that's just an accident waiting to happen...

PS: Am reading your blogs, I promise! But commenting without spelling mistakes is taking far too long {and I cannot stand spelling mistakes!}. Bear with me? I'll be back to my usual yammering very soon!

5 comments:

  1. oh you poor thing! i'm glad you still have your sense of humor though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house sounds like mine...minus the kids toys lol) now i'm worried about commenting in case of spelling mistakes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Erin!!! Poor you!! I'm so proud of you for even attempting housework in your condition! I hope your finger heals quickly! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely understand about making the spelling mistakes; I think it is the teacher in us ;)

    Follow me @:
    http://ladyonaroof.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. understandable!!!

    hope you're fine with everything!

    HAPPY WEEKEND for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...