Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

At the moment


I am thinking about planning Dylan's birthday party {he is going to be 6! Six!}

I am thankful for the fabulous time Em and I had together.

I am wearing black cords and a stripy top with a grey cardigan {did you know it's "National Sweater Day"?} Plus Burt's Bees pomegranate lip gloss. Mmmm.

I am creating a better, happier me, one day at a time.

I am going for a run tonight.

I am reading The Help, and I love it.

I am hoping to get my report card comments finished this weekend. Yeah, wish me luck...

One of my favourite things is coming home to discover lots of letters in my mailbox, like I did yesterday!

A few plans for the rest of the week include lively professional day discussions over tea and baked goods, grocery shopping for fruits and veggies and whole grains {we've had way too much chocolate this past week!}, swimming with Alan and the kids, watching a movie at a friend's place, and doing some work in the garden. Oh, and those report card comments of course...

Outside my window the rain has stopped.

* * *

What are you doing at the moment?

9 comments:

  1. Loved reading everything about this moment :) Sounds like you have a lot of fun things coming up! Aside from the report card comments - good luck with those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading blogs instead of getting work done for school. I am wearing a black tank dress and grey cardigan (and a shimmery jacket & scarf since it's chilly outside). I am thinking about going home to my pot of veggie chili! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Is it easy to do report cards? Tedious? Just asking as a future teacher. :) Thanks for sharing all the positive! 6, how ancient! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh who doesn't love to come home to a full mail box with lovely letters :)

    At the moment I'm reading, thinking about what movie to watch and putting together some packages.

    Have a great weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, I gotta read "The Help" asap...it's on my list. Also, I love everything in this post. everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right now, I'm taking a break from commenting on paper drafts (I can't explain to you how torturous this is or how bad these papers are) and catching up on blogs. And I just made chicken sausage because even though I ate dinner, I'm still ravenously hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun post!

    At the moment, I am enjoying all the little things I love about being back for a visit, like:
    - going for sushi with my sister
    - Starbucks' chai tea lattes
    - long walks with my dad's dog
    - kitchen table chats with my mom
    - watching The National on CBC

    At the moment I am NOT blogging. You may have noticed. I blame all the fun stuff listed above.

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad I unintentionally wore a sweater on Sweater Day! Who knew?

    And I looooved The Help! I wish she would write more books because I loved the style of her writing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the 'at the moment' idea, might just have to borrow it one of these days.

    Yeah for Sweater Day - I love me a good knit!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...