Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday morning daydream


Isn't this the most gorgeous little nook? I want to spend the morning in that cozy chair, with the sunshine coming in through that big window,  blogging and reading and drinking my tea and enjoying some much-needed "me" time. Quiet, uninterrupted, all-by-myself, no-boys-allowed, me time. And look... I think there's a cupcake there, too! 

Total bliss. Because that's what my Saturday morning daydreams are all about!

Happy weekend,
love me xo

12 comments:

  1. oh i would love to read here all day, fall asleep, meditate, have a day of complete quiet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bliss indeed!!!

    Kelly

    http://myjoyproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is the perfect nook set up isn't it! The ideal place to lose an entire weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the absolutely most cutest little nook i've ever seen! i'm going to daydream about it today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I hear you. Love that indeedy.

    (waiting a bit not-so-anxiously for your book reads and recommendations!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I need right now is a nook and a book. That'd be a perfect Saturday afternoon for me. Hope you're enjoying yours, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wish I had a nook like that...I'd be there all the time and the cosy chair would end up with a dent haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always wanted my own little nook like this one. Maybe I will just create one :) That lounge chair is huge and looks so blissful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with everyone else... I'd happily grab my Nook and sit in this nook and read :) That sunshine is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man, this nook is calling my name right now. Too bad I'm actually sitting in a child's chair sluggishly slurping my coffee, willing myself to wake up before the kiddos arrive ;)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...