Pages

Monday, October 04, 2010

"I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think that decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves."



Look at the lovely print I just won from Life Through the Lens (fantastic little etsy shop featuring pretty photographs like this one!) Isn't it perfectly me? Thank you to sweet Melissa from So about what I said... for hosting this giveaway. I'm thrilled to bits to have won and I can't wait for my print to arrive! I've got just the place to put it... right beside my biggest bookshelf.

{quote by Anna Quindlen}

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Erin!
    YES it's very you!
    You'll soon have a collection of prints Lol!
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey that's adorable! congrats! and a HUGE congrats to you for running the 5k in 38 min {let alone, at all!}!! i know how hard you worked to be able to do that and look at how it paid off - amazing!

    i've loved catching up with your blog this morning. i especially love your ode to lost and fall {pumpkin spice lattes? hooray!}. and thank you for all your sweet comments while i was away. i loved reading those too, and seeing how you and my mum became friends. :)

    and i hope you have a lovely weekend... wait, is it friday or monday? oh dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quote in your title is one of my favorites of all time. Congrats on winning this beautiful print. I'm sure you'll find somewhere perfect to display it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so great.....enjoy your newest treasure erin!
    xo.
    k

    ReplyDelete
  5. PERFECTLY you!!! congrats on the win! don't you just feel like a million bucks? i won one recently and i can't wait to blog about it :)

    it was perfectly me too ha

    YAY US!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an amazing print! i'm totally jealous

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is lovely, what a great shop and I love your post title :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...