Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

{alas, not my kitchen}

Week two and I'm still on track! I love being so organized! Here's what's on the menu this week:
  • Monday- Chicken and veg curry with brown rice
  • Tuesday- Tofu stirfry with snap peas, carrots, broccoli and noodles
  • Wednesday- Spaghetti bolognese and salad
  • Thursday- Sausages, mashed potato & salad (ick... but the boys will love it! this was their request)
  • Friday- Mexican chicken (baked with salsa, peppers and black beans)
  • Saturday- Falafel with pita and hummus, veggies and dip
We've got all the ingredients. Now all I need to do is use my time wisely (and there's so little time! I've got a million meetings and commitments this week...), prep things in advance, and fit in lots of exercise (that run is fast approaching!) Easier said than done, but a little determination goes a long way, right?

Right. And getting off the computer would probably help too.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like the perfect meal plan! Please send some to Chicago! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm! can i move in?! :) i hate to cook, but luckily dannon likes it. and he'll do anything to get me to eat vegetables, which usually means he slaves away in the kitchen. i can't imagine trying to cook for four people though! wowzah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a meal plan this week as well and I got the idea from your post last week when you said it helped to keep stress down in the evenings. I completely agree! I eat healthier because I've already got the ingredients and I made up my mind on Sunday what I was going to eat. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...