Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Getting out my running shoes again...



I'm running for the cure, three weeks from today! It's time to get my butt in gear and stop blaming jetlag for a lack of motivation. Time to remember why I ran last year, and get out there every day to run a little bit further than I did the day before. Heck, I've even got a brand new treadmill downstairs (thanks, Sheila!) that I can train on if it's pouring rain. I can do it!

No excuses. Just some good old fashioned running and fundraising. If you'd like to help by donating to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, you can visit my fundraising page here (or by clicking on the pink ribbon in the sidebar) and know that I love you for your support. Together, we can create a future without breast cancer, for my beautiful friend Em and every other woman out there. I'm sure that every single one of us, sadly, knows someone whose life has been touched by cancer.

I hope you'll help me beat my goal of $500 from last year! Every penny helps.

Thank you, friends! And now I'd better go dig out my pink feather boa...
Erin xo

3 comments:

  1. Good on you for running! I will try and sponsor you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your running! What a wonderful cause!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO excited to be participating in the Race for the Cure for the very first time this year :) Our event is Oct 9th and I'm really looking forward to it. How hard is it to do a 5K? I've always wanted to and I hope I have it in me to run the entire thing! It feels so good to be doing something for such a wonderful cause!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...