Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo!

On the agenda today: an afternoon at London Zoo in beautiful Regent's Park! Last time we were here, it was the dead of winter and most of the animals were in hibernation mode... We're excited today to see them active, alert and in all their glory! The boys are keen to see the lions and zebras, the meerkats are always a hoot, and I personally cannot wait to see the giraffes. Should be a pretty great afternoon out... I hear they've got ice cream stands, too! Oh, and don't tell the boys, because it's a surprise, but we're booked on a London Eye flight at 12 noon as well! It's going to be a great day out in London.

PS: Micaela's guest posting here tomorrow. Don't forget to come by and say hi.

1 comment:

  1. oh how I love going to the zoo!! I have never been to the London zoo though - I hope you guys have a fabulous time!!! I LOVE the London Eye :) The boys are going to have so much fun!!! Enjoy every minute of your last week Erin! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...