Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

We love mail

A parcel arrived from our friends Kelly, Ed, Dylan, Russ and Tayler the other day. It was a belated birthday present for Sawyer, and letters for the rest of us. We were all very excited!

"Big Dylan" drew this fantastic truck for our "Little Dylan". It went straight up onto the wall in the boys' bedroom.

Sawyer loves his magnetic boy, who can dress up in all sorts of different outfits. Here he is in his firefighter suit. It's almost as popular as the super hero costume!

Thanks, Kelly! We always love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. I love mail from you guys too! Thank you for my lovely letter and thank Dylan for the awesome picture he drew for me - I am really loving my hair!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just so adorable! I know I love getting presents in the mail, so I can only imagine how excited he was :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...