Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Sore, excited, snack

{some flowers in my garden~aren't they pretty?}

Monday night, feeling better 3BT:

1. Great workout at the gym tonight. My muscles ache in all the right places.
2. I got a lovely letter from my lovely friend Cassie today. A letter all about the fun we're going to have in Suffolk next month. Ooh, I'm getting excited now!
3. Fresh blueberries taste so good in a bowl of plain yogurt, with a few walnuts thrown on top.

I'm happy to report that I've kicked my bad mood to the curb, and I'm my cheerful self again. That's a relief! Off to watch the sure-to-be-amazing season finale of Glee now. Good-night!

Update: Glee was sooooo good! Not sure what I'll do with my evenings now I've watched the entire first season in 3 weeks... Thank goodness there are just two months and two days until the Season 2 premiere! And I've got a trip to England to keep me occupied in the meantime! It's super late now. I'm off to bed. Bonne nuit! E xo

3 comments:

  1. The finale of Glee really was fabulous wasn't it! I knew you would love this series when you told me you hadn't watched it. Sadly, just heard here today that we will be one week behind USA when it starts again in September (argh) so will have to wait a week to discuss -boo hoo!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i know - no lost? no glee? whatever to do? :) i've been watching pushing daisies again on netflix. such an adorable show, so sad it only lasted two seasons. but you'll soon be off to england!! so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glee is so addictive, isn't it? I really don't want to have to wait until September or October to get it back. I want it now, and I want it on all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...