Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Longing for LOST

I miss LOST. Tuesday nights lack the excitement they once had. There's no time travel, no mystery, no Sawyer giving everyone sarcastic nicknames (whilst looking dreamy), no Ben being creepy, no smoke monster trashing the place... SIGH. I'm lost without it.

However. I found this poster online the other day (thanks, Cassie) and I love it! You know how I like to keep calm, right? Well how about this for a great idea?


Excellent. If the finale didn't happen, then it's not over! (yep, total denial over here) I think I'll start watching again from the beginning. With six whole seasons to watch, I won't have to go through this mourning again for quite some time! I might just start tonight. At 9 o'clock.

6 comments:

  1. Glad to be of service!

    This 'Keep Calm' series continues to keep popping up with fantastic twists doesn't it?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love this poster, perfect for you! I am featuring Pugh's News on my blog later today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. inspired, I am with you on the mourning and denial stakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha!! i LOVE that! so funny, so true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that poster! hahaha! Yes... Lost WILL start in the fall... I decree it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahaha! LOVE IT! And I am having serious withdrawals too... :(

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...