Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I dream of a happy ending

Things are not looking good on LOST lately. Mysteries continue to abound, despite repeated promises of answers. The smoke monster is trashing the place. Beloved characters are dropping like flies. Sawyer is laying on the beach with a head wound, and Kate just got shot. Oh dear. I really hope things turn around soon. Like tonight. Tonight things need to get better and fast! I'm not sure I can cope with any more terrible loss or heartbreak. With just 4 1/2 hours to go, I am seriously worried about the outcome of it all. It's going to be okay, isn't it? It has to be. After investing six years in this amazing, perplexing, visually stunning, epic, confusing, and wonderful show, I want a happy ending. I want the characters to make peace with their pasts (so many daddy issues!) and be happy. I want Desmond to kick Widmore's ass. I want Jacob to bloody well explain himself. I want Sawyer and Kate to be together, like they're meant to be.



And really... Is that so much to ask?

6 comments:

  1. I was just reading an article in one of the papers about the ending and it all being a dream!

    I hope you get the ending you really wish for.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naw girl, Jack and Kate!
    If it is all a dream I will be sooo upset. I hope it's that they are all in H.E. double hockey sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spoiler?! No! Sorry. I thought everyone had seen last week's episode by now.

    And as for Cassie's comment... it's just referring to a silly speculation in an article. There's no way it's a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not going to lie, I've kind of always wanted Kate and Jack to end up together. They're my two favorites on the show! But Sawyer is a wonderful runner up!

    Last night's episode was really different, but it did start to explain a few things... I can't believe there are only TWO EPISODES LEFT! AHH! I'm seriously going to be sad when this show is over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am right there with you!! i still have to watch last night's episode - it'll be my reward for finishing my very last paper. only a couple more weeks of lost! whatever will we do when it's over?!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...