Today has been good so far. I got to sleep in a little bit this morning, because preschool was cancelled so it was just me who had to get out the door in time for work. What a treat, just having to get myself dressed and my own lunch packed! Everything was a bit less hectic, and that is such a nice way to start things off. Alan and the boys are spending the day at home, putting together my hanging baskets (they do love digging and planting, those three...), working in the garden, and hopefully dreaming up- and then preparing- a delicious dinner.
Things I'm loving this week include:
- the sunshiney weather (today I am wearing a skirt and flip-flops! I'm freezing, but I'm wearing them anyway)
- our gorgeous garden
- Dylan and Sawyer's artwork on the fridge... they are all about the glitter, those two
- letters which I know are on their way to my mailbox
- my new Burt's Bees lipbalm (honey and mint perfection)... thanks, Sarah!
- looking forward to a girls' afternoon tea on Saturday
- tidying up in preparation for a full house-cleaning session while I'm at work next Tuesday!!!
- the boys have discovered Knock Knock Jokes... can you imagine the hilarity that ensues?
What are you loving this week? Link up to Much Love Anna and play along. Happy Monday!