Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Flowers for your Friday

you like? come see my tumblr for more!

So how long have I been doing "Flowers for your Friday?" Months, right? Like, every Friday without fail for ages and ages? That's what I thought. Well, I am obviously still pretty out of it because this morning I thought to myself... "Hmm, do I do anything special on the blog on Fridays?" and it seriously took me 5 minutes before I remembered! Sheesh. The whole headcold/headache/sick kid/rusty nail/nasty flu situation has really thrown me for a loop. What a week it's been!

Anyway, hopefully that's all behind me now. I'm looking forward to the May long weekend. It's gonna be filled with friends and family, cupcakes, picnics, fairground rides, cotton candy, marshmallow roasts, Dharma Initiative Cola, the numbers (4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42...) and maybe even a morning sitting on the side of Douglas Street to watch the Victoria Day Parade. Sounds good, non?

What are you up to this weekend? Right now I'm off to find me a Dharma jumpsuit...

4 comments:

  1. wow! i wish i could come hang with you this weekend - what fun plans you have!

    i really have no plans, other than graduating tonight. it doesn't feel very exciting though because we're just doing the ceremony and then go back to school for a full semester. our school doesn't have graduation in the summer, so we have to walk now. it's awful. but maybe i'll get a little excited when i'm there in my fancy masters robe.

    can't wait till monday when i can watch the lost finale... sniff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! i so wish i lived closer and could come to your awesome lost party! i love the cupcakes and yes, the badges on mechanic jumpsuits will be perfect! you're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got such a fantastic weekend planned! I think friends and family are always the best way to fill it. I'm mostly looking forward to my potluck tomorrow night. I have a feeling we'll be eating like queens.

    Have a wonderful weekend, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am tempted to come and crash your Dharma party for sure... Veeery tempted.....

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...