The heart photo above isn't my own (but it's pretty great, huh? see more pretty pictures on my tumblr, an entire blog of things I adore) but it does basically follow the Much Love Monday rules. You have to post a photo of something heart-shaped and then write about what you're loving today. I picked this photo because I had strawberries for my recess snack (with plain yogurt and a handful of almonds- yum!) and because Kelly gave me a heart-shaped pancake mold for my birthday and I'm dying to try it. Tasty pancake hearts for breakfast next weekend, peut-etre?
Now let's see. What am I loving today?
- watching my three boys walking along holding hands, and then waving good-bye to me as I drove past
- the birds in my garden serenading us as we left the house this morning
- tulips in a teapot on my kitchen table
- an email from this girl (her letters always make me smile)
- the warm weather (this just might be the week to break out my capris!)
- the anticipation of a few more birthday parcels that should be arriving any day now
- all the buds on our lilac bushes
- finding out that I got into an (already full!) art education workshop coming up on professional development day, to be followed by lunch out with some teacher friends (pro-d usually happens on a day I don't normally work, so I haven't been to one in ages!)
Not a bad way to kick off the week now, is it? How about you? Is your Monday full of things you love? Post about it, then link up on Much Love Anna to spread the love some more!