Pages

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Not much longer, no need to worry, red and white

Tuesday morning, feels like Christmas, 3BT:

1. LOST is on tonight. There are no more days to wait now. Just hours left to count down! I am filled with delicious anticipation. It gives me a little thrill every time I remember how I'll be spending the evening!

2. I have been worried about an upcoming situation at school and how on earth I was going to deal with it. And now, poof! Problem averted and no need to worry anymore. I breathe a sigh of relief. And go back to thinking about LOST.

3. My Valentines are all finished and ready to mail. I love the red and white envelopes. And the little heart shaped stickers. I am a sucker for holidays.

What are your three beautiful things on this sunny February morning?

3 comments:

  1. WHAT?! Erin! As your new friend, I only want the best for you. You know this right? Trust me, you Have to check out Regina Spektor! I cannot stress this enough. Some of it is spunky and fun, and some of it is slow and sweet - all amazingly good. Okay, I'm so glad I could be here for you. ;)

    And I searched hard for It's Oh So Quiet to add to my playlist but couldn't find it. Such a great song!

    And tomorrow (after I've seen lost online) can we please shriek and gasp and debrief the lost amazingness? I don't know anyone else who likes it - can you believe it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 3BT:

    1. Picking up my pre-ordered basket from the organic green grocer and admiring all the lovely fruit & veg just waiting to be made into soup and other yummy stuff.

    2. One of my students runs a local winery. She brings me a bottle of wine to our last class to say thanks for teaching her.

    3. In my PJs by 7 p.m. with the whole evening to putter around the apartment to my heart's content.

    Enjoy LOST! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. So excited about the Valentine's! Almost as excited as you are about a certain TV show!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...