Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Morning meal, sparkly, pink, "I had a feeling you'd be online"

My Saturday morning 3BT:

1. A bowl of yogurt, blueberries and almonds, half a toasted blueberry bagel and a mug of hot tea. Mmmmm. Such a good breakfast.

2. I love how the sunlight sparkles on the frosty grass.

3. Pink cherry blossoms are beginning to burst open all over the tree.

And now I'm back to add to my list...
4. Just had a fabulous, long chat online with my blogging friend Cassie. Such fun! Turns out that we're not just figments of each other's imaginations!

3 comments:

  1. that breakfast sounds yum!!!!

    i'm drinking coffee BUT- you'd be so proud- i got my bum to the gym this morning (it has been an embarrassing long time since i last went) and it felt SO good to run! now my legs are on fire ;)

    Cassie is such a dear like you- i'm glad you guys got to chat!!! how fun :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Saturday...can we synch Saturdays and make them doubly amazing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo...P.S. Nice You've Got Mail quote.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...