Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Fill in the Blanks and Flowers for your Friday


Happy Friday! The sun is shining, the sky is blue, there are crocuses all over my lawn and I feel fabulous. Hooray for the weekend, and for spring which is definitely on its way! I've been reading everybody's "Fill in the blanks" the past few Fridays, and today I'm going to play along.

If I could medal in an Olympic event it would be figure skating. I love the twirling. It's just so pretty. (of course I am a complete klutz on ice and would probably break my ankle two minutes in, but whatever! this is my Olympic fantasy, right?)

If I were stranded on a desert island, I'd take lip balm, books, my journal and a pen, sunglasses, and my Dharma jumpsuit (you know... so I could blend right in!)

Elevators are my most irrational fear. Being trapped in one, and then having it plummet to the ground. Pure terror.

I'd rather eat healthy and exercise every day than have to squeeze into too-tight jeans every day and get all glum.

I am excited about going out for breakfast this weekend with all three of my boys.

I should really go pour some milk in my tea before it gets cold.

One of my favourite things in all the world is going out for afternoon tea with my sister, drinking tea, eating lots of little sandwiches and treats, and laughing our heads off.

If you want to join in the fun, check out The Little Things We Do, fill in your own blanks, and then link up. Let me know if you do, so I can check out all your answers, okay? I really love this sort of thing.

Have a wonderful weekend, all of you! Have you got anything exciting planned? I'm looking forward to our breakfast out, going to a birthday party with Dylan, spending some time in the garden, and cozying up on the couch with Alan to watch the latest episode of Being Human on Sunday night. Eggs benny and hashbrowns, birthday cake, digging in the dirt and hanging out with vampires, werewolves and ghosts... It's shaping up to be quite a weekend!

E xo

flowers from Country Living via Decorology

7 comments:

  1. I envy you, I can't believe the spring is on its way in Canada. It was snowing again this morning in Denmark, and raining this afternoon, that may be a good sign though... Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would make an excellent figure skater!

    i giggled at the dharma jumpsuit ;) books- lots of books to read with Sawyer (i suggest you have "of Mice and Men" always handy)

    i loooove going out for breakfast!

    i'm glad you played along this Friday love! we don't have anything exciting planned this weekend but monday (on max's "work weekend") we're going to visit his little niece Elanor (who they're calling Nora for short) I can't wait to meet her! :)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally terrified of elevators too! I always ask for stairs, but in some buildings they are only used for emergency exits - terrible!

    Anyway, have an absolutely wonderful weekend my dear! And please please email me - krlawson@usfca.edu

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has! And I love Ann, you don't know how happy I felt! I am sorry I haven't gotten around to sending mine yet...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have lovely plans for the weekend and have to agree that breakfast out always seems like a real treat!

    Loved your fill the blanks, I must remember and join in next week.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh forgot to say...

    That picture reminded me of the Dibor catalogue, have you heard of them. Certainly worth having a look at if you haven't.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...