Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lunch out, hoping, Em's email

Three beautiful things on a dreary February afternoon:

1. An impromptu lunch date with a friend from work. It's nice to get out of the staff room and sit in a Greek cafe, eating souvlaki and catching up before heading back to school.

2. I'm hopeful that my mailbox will be full of fun when I arrive home from work.

3. An end of day email from Em, whom I adore. She's feeling better. And that makes me feel better. (I worry about her way too much, I know...)

Heading out to pick up the boys now. Valentine-crafting and homemade-pizza-making awaits!

How was your day? I hope it was good. Share your 3BT with me, won't you please?

2 comments:

  1. I love your 3BT posts! My 3BT's for today are:
    1. Tazo Chai Lattes... mmm...
    2. Getting enough homework done to watch lost {OMG!}.
    3. Suddenly realizing that I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow or set any alarm clocks!!!

    Yup, today is a good day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo Greek food - you are making me jealous with food envy now! Even if it is 6:30am here!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...