Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Crooner, fundraiser, baking plans

Tuesday afternoon 3BT:
1. "Sing, choirs of angels, sing in exaltation!" I love listening to my Bing Crosby Christmas cd while I work (okay, seriously, not a lot of work going on in the elementary school this week, I admit it!)
2. The Pennies for Presents people came this morning to pick up all the buckets we filled with spare change over the past few weeks. "I think there's at least $700 here," the organizer said to me. Wow! I am so proud of all the students. And so glad I decided to coordinate the fundraiser again this year. I like to think that maybe I've helped make someone's Christmas a whole lot merrier.
3. Sitting in the staff room at lunch, I chatted with another teacher about all our baking plans. I can almost smell the shortbread and snowballs and butter tarts now! Saving the gingerbread for when Em arrives... in 6 days!!!


How's your Tuesday? I'm feeling a little bit better today. Fingers crossed that I will be even better tomorrow. There is so much fun to be done! And this stuffed up head and bright red nose are just cramping my style...

Erin x

PS: Do you love LOST like I do? Go check out The Lost Rewatch for a fab season 4 recap and the best ever Season 6 trailer. It gave me goosebumps! For real.

image via christmas tumblr

1 comment:

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...