Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

It's Hallowe'en week!

Dylan said to me this morning, "Only 5 more days until Hallowe'en!" The excitement is mounting in our house with each passing day and the countdown to trick-or-treating is most definitely on. We have jack o'lanterns to carve, little orange lights to hang in the windows, wee ghosties to craft, a preschool party to plan, and a Boo bucket to create. That's right. We got "boo'd" yesterday! It was seriously awesome and now we need to pass on the fun to an unsuspecting friend or two. Intrigued? I was, too... More details and a photo later today, I promise. Until then, I'm curious to know. What are your Hallowe'en plans!

image via the fabulous Belle & Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...