Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Aaaah...


It's Friday morning and I don't have to be anywhere. What a glorious feeling! I plan on drinking tea all morning and catching up on the housework while the boys draw, colour, build, pretend... and hopefully keep the mess to a minimum. It has been a long week. I was looking forward to it, but I've gotta say, the first few weeks of school are a lot of work (why does this always come as a surprise to me?) Once we've all settled into the routine, it's going to be great. But right now, I'm exhausted. Maybe I'll have the tea first, and then tackle the laundry? I just really want all the mundane stuff done in time to enjoy the weekend. Because the weekends are so much more important now. There's a lot of fun and family-time to cram into two days, and I don't want piles of laundry (quite literally) getting in my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...