Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

Summer in our garden

It's been a while since I've posted photos of our gorgeous garden. We've got some beautiful new blooms that I couldn't resist snapping while we were outside yesterday (for all of 15 minutes before we retreated back in to the relative cool of the house). Aren't they lovely?

The perfect spot to sit and read a good book on a summer evening.

Some of our sunflowers. They're over 10 feet tall now.

I love these hydrangeas. They remind me of my wedding bouquet.

Weeping fuschia plant. This photo doesn't do it justice. The blooms are divine.

These fiery flowers remind me of honeysuckle. I think the orange is stunning against the green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...