Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Grass, grapes, a roaring fire

3BT on this very chilly spring day:

1. The smell of fresh cut grass (mowed by me!)
2. Crunchy green grapes and a delicious cream cheese and veggie sandwich for lunch
3. The fire in the woodstove has started warming up my toes already, and I only lit it about 20 minutes ago. Aaaah...

Sawyer is napping, Dylan is watching Kipper (love that little English dog!) and I am drinking tea by his side. Nice way to spend some time this afternoon. In a bit, we will be off to the gym. The boys love playing in the childminding room, and I love the chance to run (I use that term very loosely) on the treadmill with some mindless Hollywood gossip mags for a while.

Happy Thursday,
E


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...