Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Three beautiful things

1. Freezing outside on the preschool playground yesterday, wishing I'd worn a warmer coat, and looking up to see my friend Sheila with a (grande) chai tea latte just for me! Heaven...

2. An email from a favourite friend.

3. Red tulips. Dylan plans to buy himself some as they are "very beautiful". Perhaps he'll choose a bunch for me, as well?

In other news: I am going out for dinner and then to see Great Big Sea and Spirit of the West with my mom and Amanda tomorrow night. I am so looking forward to it! I am going to dance and dance and dance! Which is a very good thing, as I'll probably eat quite a lot of Pag's deliciously addictive foccacia bread beforehand :)

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...