Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

What's the story in Balamory?



After a relaxing morning at Kelly's house (I sat on the porch visiting and nibbling muffins with Kel, while the boys dug in the dirt), Dylan and I passed the mail lady on our walk home. We speculated whether or not she'd dropped anything off in our mailbox. "Maybe... might... hope so!" said Dylan as we headed across the front lawn. And sure enough, there was a parcel waiting for him on the steps! Nothing beats that! It was from Granny and Grandad in England. And was he ever excited when he discovered what it contained... a Balamory magazine! He's gone down for his nap now, but I've promised him we will read it when he wakes up, and do some of the fun colouring/crafting activities contained within, too!

In weather news, the sun is shining, the temperatures are soaring, and I am sooo hot! Good thing I haven't got much longer to be this big... If baby were due in August, I might just have to take out shares in the iced tea (or maybe ice cream?) industry!

Speaking of iced tea, there's a jug in the fridge with my name on it!
See ya,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...