Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Scenes from the weekend {beginning of fall edition}

It was a stay-at-home kind of weekend. With the exception of some Saturday morning grocery shopping, and a walk around the lake, we stuck close to home. I cooked and cleaned, caught up on laundry, watched movies with the boys. Alan power washed the front path and worked on the woodshed roof and finishing the deck. We ate waffles and drank tea and constructed Lego masterpieces. I wrote letters and read books and made big bowls of popcorn. There were glimpses of sun and periods of torrential rain and the air had a distinct chill in it. Fall has definitely arrived.


Pumpkins at the grocery store

"Mum, I want mine to be enormous!"

Trying to choose one that's just right

Back yard beauty

Post club, still going strong...

The path down to Glen Lake

How was your weekend? Did you see the season 4 premiere of Downton Abbey?!

1 comment:

  1. Hello my friend. So lovely to see your glimpse into Autumn. Around here, Autumn came and went - we now have snow :( Not ready for that.
    I watched You've Got Mail tonight and of course, cried at the end, like I always do. Sigh.
    Hope you are well my dear. xox

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...