Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Scenes from the weekend

Words I would use to describe this weekend? Busy. Productive. Organized. Chaotic. Relaxing. Fun. Cuddly. Wet {looks like our early summer is no longer... hmph}. Oh, and chocolate. There was quite a lot of chocolate.

Sweet Mother's Day gifts and cards from my darling boys

A misty afternoon on the beach

King of the castle

Beautiful barefoot boy

Flowers and wise words on Sunday night

What are you up to this Monday morning? I'm looking forward to catching up with friends over the lunch hour, growing butterflies with my first graders, a big pot of veggie soup for supper, some letter-writing while the boys are at Beavers, and the return of Canadian astronaut Cmdr. Chris Hadfield to Earth {from the International Space Station back home in just three hours}.That man is seriously inspiring. After following his space journey, and singing along with 500 kids and him on Music Monday, I might even want to be an astronaut when I grow up :)

Happy Monday, mes amies.
E xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...