Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy things/Friday flowers

This has been a busy week, both at home and at school. I can feel the end of the school year approaching {7 weeks to go} and the pace of life is picking up. The sun has shone though, I've managed to keep on top of things, and I've been feeling pretty good.  And so, without further ado, I give you some happy things with which to end the week...

Colourful bamboo flower pots that my students made for their moms. They were so excited to paint the pots, pick out just the right plant, and scoop the soil. I think they turned out beautifully, don't you?

I know I keep going on about my lilac trees, but seriously. Look at them. They're gorgeous! And they smell heavenly. 

Lovely lupins, beginning to bloom. This is my favourite season in our garden.

And finally, Frapuccino Happy Hour! Half price fraps every afternoon until May 12? Yes, please.

Happy Friday, friends. I hope your weekend rocks. Don't forget to call your mother on Sunday and tell you how much you love her!
E xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...