Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Good-bye 2012

Times Square, and the New Year's Eve ball, back in March :)

Here it is, the last day of the year. I've been sitting here for a long time, trying to put into words my feelings about 2012. And for some reason, the words aren't coming. Perhaps they will later. But for now, I'll just say this... Happy New Year! May 2013 be a year of good health, goals achieved, and great happiness. I think we all deserve it, don't you?

And now, I've got ice cream floats to make, wine to pour, and kids to wake up. It's almost time for our family of four to ring in the new year.

See you in 2013!
E xo

3 comments:

  1. Happy new year! Ae you feeling better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, may it be full of all your heart desires.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your New Year is full of good things :) We most definitely all deserve some happiness! x

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...