Pages

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

"There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort." - Jane Austen

Reading "Wacky Wednesday" together on the couch this morning

The boys and I have stayed home from work and school today. They've both got a cough and a temperature, and neither slept very well last night. So today is a day to spend on the couch, under fleecy blankets. To stay in pajamas, to read books and listen to music, and to drink a lot of chicken soup. I've got my fingers crossed that they'll take a nice long nap, too. I'm feeling under the weather myself {tired, achy, headache and sore throat}, and can't afford to miss any more work. I've got two field trips to organize, an "animals in winter" unit to plan, 18 reading assessments to do and {ugh} report cards to write!

Now, time for me to make a fresh pot of tea and fill up my hot water bottle. Hope you're feeling well and healthy this Wednesday! Wasn't last night's American election exciting?

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear, two boys at home and you set for poorly too it sounds. Take care all of you and stay cosy. Love how comfy your sofa looks, perfect for snuggling up warm.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh know, I really hope your boys are feeling better and that you don't get any worse. Stay war, relax and enjoy the down time~ Love you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...