Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Flowers for your Friday


 via here

It's Friday and tomorrow is the first day of fall. Two very good reasons to celebrate if you ask me! Fall just might be my favourite season...

Other things that are making me happy tonight: takeaway Noodle Box {Singapore Cashew Curry pour moi! yum}, girls' movie night at Charlotte's house, a jug full of fresh flowers {including one giant sunflower!} on my kitchen table, a letter in the mail from one of my favourite friends, and plans to attend Apple Fest on Sunday with all the cousins.

Happy Weekend, friends! It's going to be a good one.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at the Apple Fest! Love mail and sunflowers... Can you believe the postal workers are on strike again here? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...