Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

E & me {sunglasses}

It's been a few weeks since Em and I have done an E & me post. We've been busy. I was finishing up the school year and Em was on holiday in beautiful Brittany

Now I'm on summer vacation, and Em is home again in les Alpes so we have a bit more time for our weekly photo project.

This week, it's all about the sunglasses!


It's early July, the sun is shining, and neither of us is going anywhere without our sunglasses.

Looks like Em is still dreaming of her recent holiday, and I'm busy making lists for mine. We leave for Sorrento the day after tomorrow and the packing has begun!

Are you going anywhere fun this summer? 

1 comment:

  1. cute shades! robert and i are driving cross country to canon beach, oregon, but that's not till the tail end of summer. still excited:) have fun with e!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...