Pages

Monday, June 04, 2012

Scenes from the weekend

This past weekend was busy from start to finish. A really good kind of busy. We worked hard, had fun, and got a lot accomplished. The garden, the house, and all of us are better off as a result. I'm feeling good this Monday morning. I hope you are, too.

 A favourite corner of our garden

Big pink peony

 Pink columbines and an old ladder

 Our apple tree has apples this year!

 Picking flowers to bring indoors

Dylan perfecting his hand stand

A fresh-cut bouquet on the kitchen table

Dylan's taken to doing watercolours of {what else?} dinosaurs

Timbits from Grandpa

 Home improvement {the after pictures will be fab!}

 One of my Mother's Day hanging baskets

 On my mom's sundeck

My dad grilling steaks on his new barbeque. Yum!

Ice cream cones with Duke after dinner

8 comments:

  1. I love getting organised on the weekends, I think it sets the mood for the rest of the week to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I kept up the organization today, too! Full steam ahead :)

      Hope you're having a great week, Megan!

      Delete
  2. I love all of your flowers and plants! It looks so serene. And donuts are always a great addition to any weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lauryn! It is serene. Until Dylan goes flying by doing a series of handstands and Sawyer screeches past with his light sabre :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Merci. You should come hang out in it with me this fall. We can drink tea on my new front porch!
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Great pictures! The garden is beautiful. Enjoy the summer...

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...