Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snow day!

My wish came true! It snowed all night and this morning, when it still hadn't stopped, pretty much everything shut down! It's officially a snow day and we're having the most fabulous time... working and playing outside in the huge snowdrifts, then coming in to get warm for a while{sitting by the fire & drinking hot chocolate mainly} before heading out again. This afternoon we're going to try the crazy carpets on the first hill we can find. Wheeee!

There really is a lot of snow. See for yourself!









PS: I haven't forgotten E & me. Have just been distracted by this crazy winter weather. Watch for our recycling-themed post later today...

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that is an awesome amount of snow for Vic!
    A real, real snowfall!

    Here, we are way too cold to venture out for anything .... anything snowy and outdoorsy ... so I'm thrilled your boys ARE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! you did get more snow than us! and i live east of vancouver, so apparently we got more snow than they did!

    i saw your pics from monday and was going to say something, but couldn't leave a comment :( was it down that day?

    it's TOO cold though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am SO jealous! I don't think I have seen that much snow since my own childhood, if ever in fact! Although I imagine your extremities must be frozen it looks like the best fun.

    Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah!! that looks like SO much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay! Glad you got your snow day... we haven't gotten nearly that much yet, only about an inch, but it's better than bare & brown :-)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...