Pages

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

E & me {light trees}

Well, it's official. We're a week into December and it is definitely Christmas-time! 

As promised, Em and I are sticking to our festive theme for the entire month. This week on E & me, we've got Christmas trees. Well, sort of...


It looks like the Canadians and the French agree when it comes to outdoor decorations. It doesn't matter if you don't have an actual tree. You can make one out of twinkle lights! It's a pretty effect, non? 
We have some fabulous "trees" like this downtown in the Inner Harbour. I'll try to get some photos next time I'm there.

In the meantime, anybody want to guess which of these trees is in Canada and which one is in France?

1 comment:

  1. oooh, they're both nifty trees! i'm gonna go w/ left - france, right - canada... ?? : )

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...