Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

E & me {Christmas cousins}

No matter which side of the Atlantic you happen to live on, Christmas is pretty much always about getting together to celebrate with family, right?

So this week's E & me features the cousins at Christmas. And they're having a very merry time together as you can see!  


I won't bother asking you to guess which ones are the Canadian kids and which are les enfants françaises. If you've spent any time reading Pughs' News before, you'll recognize my two in their Santa hats {with cousins Thomas and Kilian} right away... The two cuties in the photo below are Em's niece and nephew, Juliette et Arthur.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got some Lego-building to get back to!

1 comment:

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...