Wednesday, December 28, 2011

E & me {Christmas cousins}

No matter which side of the Atlantic you happen to live on, Christmas is pretty much always about getting together to celebrate with family, right?

So this week's E & me features the cousins at Christmas. And they're having a very merry time together as you can see!  


I won't bother asking you to guess which ones are the Canadian kids and which are les enfants fran├žaises. If you've spent any time reading Pughs' News before, you'll recognize my two in their Santa hats {with cousins Thomas and Kilian} right away... The two cuties in the photo below are Em's niece and nephew, Juliette et Arthur.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got some Lego-building to get back to!

1 comment:

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...