Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

E & me {bus stop}

Confession: I hate riding the bus. I know it's better for the environment and all, but it makes me nauseous. 

My kids, however, are all about the public transportation. They love it. They go wild when an opportunity arises to take the bus. And never mind the trolley bus! It's like the best day ever when we climb aboard that thing {I'll admit that it's cute in an old-fashionedy way, but it still makes me feel like puking}.


Anyway, all that to say that this week's E & me theme is bus stops. It's obvious which is in Victoria {more specifically, our Langford neighbourhood} and which is in Annecy, non?

Em is still on holiday and having a lovely time. You should swing by her blog and tell her it's time to come home soon, though. I miss her. It feels like forever since we've had a phone date. {ooh, that gives me an idea for next week's post...}

Hope you're having a marvellous mercredi!
E xo

6 comments:

  1. My kids are all about the Go Train and Subway here. It was great when they were free and considered the ride to be as exciting as those at an amusement park.

    A happy Mercredi to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I forgot to mention I thought of you today when I saw an article in the paper this morning about the Love Lettering Project. I know how much you like hand written notes...

    blog:
    http://lindsayziervogel.com/site/wp/archives/326

    info:
    http://www.culturedays.ca/en/2011-activities/view/4e2ee9bf-2550-4af7-a119-211b4c4a89be

    ReplyDelete
  3. As far as public transport goes, buses are my least favourite, I much prefer trains and trams! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! i don't like the bus either, but my girls LOVE it too!! what do you think that is?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so funny- I LOVE riding the bus! The trolley bus is even more exciting- that looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...