Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Flowers for your Friday


Good morning! Happy Friday. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to this weekend! Em is coming and we have so many fantastic plans! Lattes and pedicures and movies and brunch and shopping and did I mention the lattes? But before she gets here of course, I still have to: teach my grade ones {there will be a lot of red, pink and white crafting going on at school today, let me tell you!}, renew my car insurance {in all the excitement, must. not. forget!}, make up the bed in the spare room, buy all the ingredients for tasty breakfasts and other festive fare, complete the great big whole house clean-up project I started, finish buying/making Valentine treats for my three boys, and fit in at least two runs. And that's why I'm actually writing this post at 9:30 on Thursday night and not really on Friday morning. And it's why the second I hit "publish post", I'm going to bed. I need as much rest as I can get, and I'm going to have to use every spare second I've got to get everything done. It's going to be worth it, because it's going to be so great. I can't wait!

Happy Weekend ahead, my lovelies! I hope it's fabulous.
E xo

7 comments:

  1. I can imagine you will have the most tremendously fabulous time together you and Em! I hope it is as fun and perfect as it all sounds and I look forward to catching up with you on the other side!

    Have a great weekend dear!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing like spending some quality time with a good friend. Have a phenomenal weekend, Erin! I can't wait to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wonderful Friday then! Enjoy your lattes and way to go on your two runs! I hope you do really well. Hopefully I can take some inspiration from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. busy day! i hope you get everything accomplished with very little effort. ;) and i hope you have the loveliest weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM SOOOO EXCITED for the girl fun you and em are going to have! i remember you telling me about how you booked your fancy spa pedicure date weeks ago and now it's here!!! :)

    oh the joy you two friends are going to have and i can't wait to hear/read all about it!!!

    xo

    ps. how i miss crafting days in grade school! :) i'm sure the kids were all over the place excited to be in school today! happy friday xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy weekend!
    i hope you have the best time with em! it sounds like you have so many wonderful girl things planned....nothing better than girls weekends!

    i have decided to have a private blog due to some hurtful comments and would like to invite you to still come and visit me, however i need your email address to add to the list. if you would like me to send an invite your way you can email me at katrinas@sasktel.net

    hoping to still see you around my corner of the internet!
    enjoy your weekend!
    xo.
    k.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...