Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Nothing like leaving it until the last minute


We went to the mall last night {yep, on December 23rd at 8 p.m... I'm just not at all organized this year!} to see Santa. We had a great chat with him, and got this fabulous photo! Look at those happy faces {and see how much they've grown from last year?} We are full of the Christmas spirit here, and bursting with excitement. It's Christmas Eve! It's 7:27 a.m. on Christmas Eve... but we are already so excited for tonight. It's going to be magical! But first, I need a giant cup of tea. I've got a feeling it's going to be a really long day.

Merry Christmas Eve, my friends!

PS: Want to see something hilarious? Check out the singing, dancing Pugh Family Elves here. You'll laugh, I promise!

6 comments:

  1. Sooooo funny!
    Merry Christmas Pugh family! Have loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are so adorable, Erin! I'm glad you were able to get to the mall and get his photo. Merry Christmas Eve, my dear! I get to go out for our traditional Chinese dinner soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cheerful looking Santa, I would have thought he would be worn out by now!

    Dylan and Sawyer look so pleased it is unbelievable - this picture is certainly one for a frame.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute!!! your boys look beyond thrilled to dive into the christmas festivities with santa. :) i hope you and your wonderful family have a delightful christmas eve and the best christmas day ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this picture! Love you too! Joyeux Christmas Eve! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the elf movie Erin.....you picked the perfect pictures for it!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...