Well here we are, another Monday and half-way through November already! I haven't got much time to write, as Dylan and I will be heading out in about 10 minutes to pick up Sawyer from preschool. Wanted to squeeze in a Much Love Monday post though, as there's plenty to love in my messy house today (apart from the mess of course). Things like:
- a good long phone call with Em this morning, a Skype date with Micaela (our first! short and sweet but sooo much fun!), and a lovely online chat with Cassie, all in the space of about three hours
- I found the perfect ornaments for my swap partner on Etsy and ordered them this morning!
- Dylan made the cutest card for my dad for his birthday today, complete with the words "Grampa's 57!" and a drawing of my dad in a top hat. I think we'll bake him a cake this afternoon, too
- the leaves have blown all over the lawn- perfect for jumping in!
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows opens this Friday! (I think I need to get the little lanterns above to celebrate the occasion... they have an air of Hogwarts about them, don't you think? and they're also quite Christmasy and twinkly too! two more of my favourite things...)
Okay, we're off to preschool now, then home to finish off the laundry, whip up some pasta and veggies for supper, bake a cake and wrap a gift or two, and then head over to my parents' place in our pajamas. Should be a lovely afternoon and evening. Hope yours will be, as well.
Don't forget to link up and share the love in your life today.