Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Flowers for your Friday


So, still no time to write. Just wanted to pop in and wish you a happy Friday and a wonderful weekend! Will you be going to see Harry Potter? I hope to, though it's going to have to be a late, late show, what with all the drywalling and other stuff that'll be going on. No matter... I never get enough sleep anyway. If I'm going to be up till all hours, it might as well be with Harry, Ron and Hermione, right? Right.

Hope your weekend is fab, full of muggles and magic...
E xo

via here

8 comments:

  1. Hope you have a well deserved treat.
    Have a great weekend Too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly hope you get to see Harry this weekend :) It more intense but it's really awesome!

    I may just have to watch it a second, third, fourth time lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait to see Harry and Ron (he's my favorite...) unfortunetly I will probably have to wait untill next week.. :(
    Can't wait to hear what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three hours until I see it! I'm so excited. Definitely make time for it this weekend. Will the boys be going with you or do you think it'll be too scary for them? And good luck with all of your other projects. Hope you have a fantastic weekend, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not caught up on Harry Potter so I wont be seeing the movie yet, but I'm excited for all of you who are going! I hope it doesn't disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've never seen or read any of the harry potter books or movies. GASP!! i know. but i was in college back when the books became a hit {read: way too busy to read for fun}, and now it just feels too late. someday i'm sure i'll pick them up.

    i hope you get to go have a movie break though! you totally deserve it with all your busyness, remodeling, being a mom, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A happy Friday to you back. I love the flowers. I needed to see that today. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am you get a chance to see Harry over the weekend and a chance to stop and breathe and enjoy a cup of tea!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...