Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

For today


Outside my window the purple clematis climbs the trellis. It's bloomed a bunch since yesterday!

I am thinking about barbequing some salmon for supper.

I am thankful for an evening out with a friend last night.

From the kitchen I hear the kettle boiling.

I am wearing capri pants and a pale blue t-shirt.

I am creating ice cream art with the boys (stay tuned for photos!)

I am going to England in exactly two weeks!

I am reading a travel guide (London with kids) and a beachy read (Best Friends).

I am hoping that my brother will be home from the hospital tomorrow.

I am hearing the roar of a motorcycle on the street outside. Hagrid? Is that you?

Around the house there are piles of laundry to put away.

One of my favourite things is going for a walk by myself in the evening, when the sun is going down and the air is cool.

A few plans for the rest of this week include a visit with my sister and her family (about to return from two weeks' vacation), a run on the treadmill, a walk around the lake, and bringing the luggage up from the crawl space!

I enjoy these sorts of things. Let me know if you decide to play along too!

Inspired by Mary, at the Yellow Door Paperie.

3 comments:

  1. sounds like you're having a wonderful summer time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post Erin, such a wonderful little insight into your life right this very minute! What a clever idea.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend! Also hope that your brother is doing okay!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...