Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Flowers for your Friday


Hello and Happy Friday! While you're reading this, I'll be in Vancouver with Em, getting ready for her Canadian wedding ceremony and party (I was there in France last summer for the French edition, remember?) Hope you're all having as much fun today as I am. Do you have any exciting plans for the weekend? It's a long one here in BC, so I know my Canadian friends will be hitting the beach and firing up the barbeque for three lovely days- hooray! I'll be back on Monday with lots to tell, and loads of photos, I'm sure. In the meantime, leave millions of comments, won't you? That way I'll know you missed me while I was gone ;~)

A bientot!
Bisous,
E xo

5 comments:

  1. I'm co-hosting a brunch this Sunday. And I'm baking and cooking a lot. Totally my sort of weekend. Hope you're having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely!!

    I have work :( But I am meeting up with some friends I haven't seen in awhile. One of them it's been about 4 years!! Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo enjoy your weekend away Erin - you deserve it!!

    I'm working on Saturday, Sunday I think a bbq is in order, and Monday will most definitely be a beach day. Sprinkle in some communication with Mr Coast Guard & my weekend is complete :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's the neatest thing, to have both a french and canadian wedding. so, so cool. i love both countries, so it just sounds amazing, hehe. can't wait for photos and tidbits of moments!

    this weekend...i'll be working on a couple blog-related things and seeing either 'the kids are alright' or 'inception' for the second time. really would like to see TKAA, it looks like an awesome film, but i kind of need to see inception again, haha. confused, yet not really - that would be me. :P

    <3 <3
    - L

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm visiting your blog. :) And thanks for the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...