Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Eclipse!

I'm taking a break from Tumblr Tuesday today. It's been a very busy day so far, with a trip downtown to the museum and the Bug Zoo (completely disgusting, little boy paradise!), and lunch out with Alan. We're home now and I'm tackling the laundry and vacuuming while Dylan practices his printing. We'll be off to pick up Sawyer in an hour or so, so I should really "bust a move" (ha! sorry! couldn't resist... I'm just so glee'd up these days!) Anyway, before I go, just want to say that I saw Eclipse last Tuesday night with my friend Shannon. It was a fun night out and a fantastic movie, by far the best of the three films. And I don't think I'm just saying that because Eclipse is my favourite of all the Twilight books. The special effects were way better than they have been in the past, Bella was less awkward, there were several funny bits, Jacob looked amazing (he's shirtless pretty much the entire movie!) and Edward... well, Edward was dreamier than ever. You should see it. Tonight! I'm not sure about the theatres where you live, but Silver City here in Victoria gives out free large drinks and popcorn with every ticket on Tuesday nights. Score! Action, drama, romance, beautiful and brooding vampires, pumped up werewolves, and free food. You can't beat that.

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, what a deal! movie theatres here are not as amazing as yours i'm afriad; another reaso why canada rules beyond reason. <3

    not sure why though, but i didn't love eclipse as much as i thought i would. like...it was really good, but to me, the hype and 'twilight-ness' wasn't there because of it coming out in the summer. who knows? maybe it'll be better the second time around, i plan to see it tomorrow or thursday in imax. :]
    - L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that sounds amazing! I can't believe you get free food! We can get a deal but that's pretty much it.

    I did enjoy the movie and I thought it was better than the previous two.

    Oh and I emailed to say that I would love to do a guest post for you :) Sorry I can be so bad with emailing. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - we never get any offers like that at the cinema here in England.

    It costs a small fortune to go and that is just for the tickets, let alone any food and drink.

    Great offer to take up I say!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I secretly (okay, not so much) want to see this movie so badly, but I have no one to go with. Maybe one day, I'll go early by myself to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...