via madame cupcake
It's not too late for a Much Love Monday post, is it? There are still 57 minutes left in this Monday, so I think I'll make it just in time! I've have had a few really, really busy days and not much time to blog at all, but just you wait until you see all the photos of what we've been up to around here (lots of fun stuff and the most amazing cake I've ever made!)... I'll try to get them up in the next few days so you can see. In the meantime, and just before I collapse into bed, here's what I'm loving these days:
- Today was the last Monday of the school year! This time tomorrow I will be on summer vacation!
- It's my baby's birthday tomorrow and every time anyone mentions it, he actually shouts, "Woo-hoo!"
- Just beside me there is a shiny new tricycle with balloons tied to the handlebars and a stack of brightly wrapped presents... I can't wait to see his face when he comes down the stairs in the morning!
- I've started watching Glee and I am loving it (I need to get the soundtrack for my workouts...) That Sue Sylvester is hilarious.
- I'm sort of crazy excited about going to England in August!
What about you? What are you loving this Monday? Link up to Much Love Anna and play along!