Well, it's Monday again and there's a lot to love about today!
- It's the first day of summer and the longest day of the year- here's to long, hot days, playing in the sprinkler, picnics on the beach, and evenings spent by the BBQ (now if we could just get the weather to cooperate...)
- There are hardly any library books to put away today- it's amazing! most of them have been returned already...
- My report cards are done and there's nothing left to do at school but have fun (in the week ahead we've got sports day, the talent show, the Grade 6 farewell celebration and the last day staff breakfast which is always ah-mazing!)
- I have just four days left of "work" before summer vacation begins
- We've booked our flights and we leave for London in less than 7 weeks!!!
- Yay! I can now get out my calendar and start making plans for all the people to see, places to go, things to do while we're in England (ooh, I love making plans!) I just can't wait!
What are you loving this Monday? Play along at Anna's blog if you like, and be sure to let me know, too, so I can come visit you...
Happy Monday and Happy 1st Day of Summer!
London postcard image via here